Breaking News
recent

Lionel Messi - Stylish In Milan


Here is Lionel Messi in Milan looking fineeeee. Now I know I'm a Madridista (if you didn't already work that out from my gazillion Real Madrid posts) but I like Messi and think he is one of the best players in the world.

So yeah, here is looker super stylish in his leather jacket and carrying his Dolce and Gabbana bag... oh to be Lionel Messi for a day. Haha well I wouldnt want to get swarmed by a million people like he is in these pictures. Oh and just so you know Messi was in Milan to talk about his sponsership deal with Dolce and Gabbana, he's not moving teams.



admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015