Breaking News
recent

Iker Casillas For Elle Espana

My oh my...we must say Mr Casillas is looking dashing in this issue of Elle Espana. Sara you are one lucky women. Along with these gorgeous pictures Iker also gave an interview, here's a quote...

“People only see footballers wearing expensive watches, driving expensive cars and living in mansions. They don’t see all the effort that we do to get us to where we are. My parents earned 120,000 pesetas a month between them and they had to buy gloves, boots, pick me up and drop me off… Before I had a sports car, I went to the training sessions in my father’s Seat 124 and we lived in a house of 60 square meters. I’ve gotten here, but imagine how many didn’t make it. The majority of the kids who worked as hard as me and whose parents gave everything like mine didn’t make it as footballers.” — Iker Casillas to Elle Spain

Iker you just made us fall in love with you all over again.

But readers do take into consideration what Iker has said. It is true after all!










admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015