Breaking News
recent

EPL Update

Frank Lampard has been ruled out for another 3 weeks after substaining a new injury in training, Lampard has not played for Chelsea since August and was hoping to play in Chelsea's next game against Sunderland. However this new injury means he can't and will have to once again cheer his team on from the sidelines, we wish you a speedy recovery Frank!

Wayne Rooney is said to be returning home from Nike as his ankle injury is recovering well. Hopefully he will be on the pitch fit and healthy soon...we kinda miss Rooney playing for Manchester United =(

Pepe Reina has stated he is "fully comitted" to Liverpool after the pres quoted him as saying he wanted to move away from Anfield. Reina said

 "I have seen a newspaper has made this suggestion. It is completely untrue,"

"I have not told the manager that I wish to leave in January, or at any other time. It is important our fans know this."

"I have a long-term contract at Liverpool and I am fully committed to the club.

"Our new owner met me and some of the other players last week and I was very happy with what he told me."
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015