Breaking News
recent

Jose Mourinho Handed A 2 Match Ban!!


Poor Mourinho, after telling the referee to "Go to hell" in the last Real Madrid game, he has been handed a 2 match ban. Whilst Real Madrid still won 5-1, the referee was handing out yellow cards like lollipops and even sent Albiol off during the game against Real Murcia. Jose Mourinho had very lovely things to say about the ref during the press conference...

"Just look at this referee’s statistics. It is in his nature. I’m not saying he is good or bad. I am not one to judge him, but I do usually analyze referee statistics. This one has officiated about 50 matches in Primera and has shown more than 250 yellow cards; an average of more than six per match. He booked ten players in his last match. I knew once I was sent off that I couldn’t stay where I was, so I looked for the best vantage point and didn’t have a problem. I spoke to the players during halftime and then gave a few orders in the second half."

So yeah....only words of kindness to say about the referee. But for now Mou will  have to sit out of the next 2 Real Madrid games. He wont be happy..neither will we. The highlight of the game is watching Mou getting worked up and writing furiously away in his little notepad. The picture above brings tears to our eyes, the thought of "The Chosen One" getting shunned to the stands. Don't worry Mou, we are praying for you.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015