Breaking News
recent

A Message To Readers.

I'm a very happy girl today. Football Bebe got 700 views today.... =O. Now I know you might think I'm making a big deal over nothing, but this is my highest view count on here so far. I try my hardest to bring you all the football and wag news I can and I love doing it too. Between work and college, this blog keeps me sane and gives me something to look forward to.

But.... (Yes there is a but)

NOBODY has posted one comment =(

With so many people reading the blog I've wished for just one wee tiny comment. Now I'm not trying to get at you guys or anything. I just want to know how you feel about the blog?

Do you like it..yes/no. Is there anything I could do to improve it? and most importantly where's all my football loving girls..and guys? Tell me about your faveourite team/player/wag. Real Madrid FTW.

Anyways Thank you thank you thank you again.

Your lovely blogger x x
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015