Breaking News
recent

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview With Marca Part 2

On becoming a father:

 It’s a different responsibility, but I’m liking it. Of course I change my son’s diapers! It’s not my favorite thing to do in the world (laughs) but I do it.

On the goal he scored against Atleti:

 My son goes to sleep early, but my mother told me that the other day, while we were playing, he wouldn’t stop crying and he didn’t want to go to sleep until I had scored. After I scored, he fell asleep within five minutes.

On his son:

 he’s going to be whatever he wants to be. I would love it if he liked football and were my successor, but we’ll see what happens.

On his future:

 I would like to have more children in the future, and I will get married someday.

On religion:

 [he mentions God three times during the interview] I am religious, in my own way, but not as much as Kaká.

 On Sara Carbonero:

 I don’t feel any resentment towards her. I like how she works. I’m not going to change because someone said something bad about me.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015