Breaking News
recent

Pique, Puyol and Fabregas - World's Best Bromance


Barcelona player Gerard Pique recently explained his, Carles Puyol'd and Cesc Fabregas's use of the words "Moc Moc" when tweeting one another...

"Ah, that doesn’t really mean anything. It’s an expression that me and my friends [Carles] Puyol and Cesc [Fabregas] use on Twitter which means “I’m thinking about you”. It’s also because Cesc lives over in London and sometimes it feels like he’s very far away. It’s a way of bringing us all closer and keeping in touch"

Not only did that response from Pique melt my heart, but it got me thinking about how much I love thier friendship. Those three have a proper good bromance going on and I think its awesome.

Here's some pictures of their AMAZING Bromance lol!!






admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015