Breaking News
recent

Cristiano Ronaldo Junior - Growing Up Fast

Cristiano Ronaldo Junior (Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo's son) was pictured with his Aunt Elma and Grandmother Dolores outside his Dad's CR7 shop in Maderia, Portugal.

He's a handsome baby, soooo cute and I'm loving his Gucci shoes. Oh so stylish. =P

But the real question is... Did Cristiano Ronaldo spend Christmas and New Year with his familiy and son. As I earlier wrote, Cristiano and his girlfriend Irina Shayk were pictured together in the Maldives, suggesting that they spent Christmas together, alone! Now I don't know the full story but I feel that Cristiano should be spending this time of year with his son. But as I said I don't know if that happened or not, however I hope he did.

Your thoughts on the matter?




admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015