Breaking News
recent

Harry Redknapp Robbed In Madrid


Tottenham manager Harry Redknapped was knapped (haha sorry, couldn't resist) after visting Madrid last Thursday. He was at the Vicente Calderon to watch Atletico Madrid player Diego Forlan, when he had his wallet stolen.

“I’m walking round the outside of the stadium with Kevin Bond before kick-off and it’s a fantastic atmosphere"

“I bought some sweets and the next thing there’s two guys on their knees in front of me, tugging my trousers.
“I didn’t know whether to knee them in the gob. I’m going ‘let go’, pushing them away. While I’m doing that they’re rifling my pockets. ‘I saw them do it,’ Kevin said. ‘Well why didn’t you do something about it?!’ I said.

“I hope Kev wasn’t part of the gang! He’s got a few quid on him today!”

“We got a cab back to this little restaurant and we had to ask the man in there for some euros to pay the taxi,”

“I said to Kevin, ‘I bet the gang are in the restaurant, drinking the best wine and having the best steak’

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015