Breaking News
recent

Iker Casillas Bottle Hit At Sevilla Game



This makes me sick. To think that a football fan could throw a bottle, with the intention of hurting a player makes my stomach churn. What's worse is that this is a man who helped win the World Cup for your country...and this is how you thank him. Disgusting!!!

Whoever threw that bottle, your not a football fan, your a disgrace. Being a fan of football is about supporting and backing your club till the very end. But you must always respect opposing teams and thier players, there is no room for violence. It's fine to have a bit of banter and mock teams you may dislike, but intentionally trying to hurt an opposing teams player...sickening.

I may not like Barcelona, as I am a proud Madridsta, but I respect that team and its players and hope Barcelona fans would do the same for my team. Thank god Iker is not seriously injured, it couldv'e have been much, much worse.

Please! Never resort to violence, it isnt the answer.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015