Breaking News
recent

Cristiano Ronaldo Champions League Interview





Interview after jump :)



Cristiano Ronaldo told AS he believes the team will reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League this year.

"God willing, we will defeat Olympique Lyonnais this year. It's going to be totally different this time around. The coach is very experienced and knows what to do to win. We will be aware of Lyon being a complicated opponent, but I'm convinced we'll win the Last 16 tie once and for all this year."

"Lyon are a difficult and physical opponent. We'll have to go in for the kill. They will kill us if we fail to do so. We must be ambitious to win. We want to reach the Wembley final. We may lose to Lyon, but we should regard ourselves us favourites because we have a great team."

"I'm doing well at Real Madrid, but I still haven't won anything. Helping the team win titles is what I most want. I'd rather win the team's tenth Champions League title than the Ballon d'Or. I will fight to the limit of my strength to win a Champions League title with Real Madrid. I always wanted to play here given the team's history. I'm happy. This is the place for me. I will fight for this shirt to win an important title. I will not leave until I win something big."

"We can win La Liga. We know it will be hard, but we used to be seven points behind Barcelona and now it's only five. Who knows? We may be two points behind next week... I would love to experience a celebration at Cibeles soon. I celebrated titles with Manchester United, but it must be impressive to see one million people take to the streets."

"Jose Mourinho has moral authority, has won titles and knows what he says. He is no hypocrite: he says what he thinks. I am delighted for having him here and I hope we are very successful together. He is the perfect coach for Real Madrid. President Perez is phenomenal and a very good person. I have an excellent relationship with everyone on the squad. Everyone helps me out a lot. The group we have is phenomenal."



admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015