Breaking News
recent

Steven Gerrard Is Heart Broken!


Stevie G expresses his heartbreak over Fenando Torres's departure :(

I'm here Stevie if you want a hug or cup of cocoa :)


"I was heartbroken. Absolutely gutted. But I also called him after he left," Gerrard said.

"There are no hard feelings. I built up a relationship with Fernando and became his friend. He scored some fantastic goals and I have fantastic memories. I enjoyed playing with him. So you can't go from one extreme to another and fall out with him, start criticising him.

"But he will also understand how I feel. Fernando is a bright person and he will understand that the Liverpool fans are upset as well.

"The football club is much happier now. It's in a better place than it has been for a few years. We've got new owners, who I've spoken to quite a lot, who are passionate about what they want to do.
"I trust them, I trust them even more after what's happened in the last week or so. And the way they've acted, coming towards the end of the transfer window, has impressed me. I was a bit wary at first because I was maybe a bit guilty of trusting the previous owners too much.

"This time I've taken a bit more time in judging them. But they've been brilliant so far. They have put the club back in a good place already and the last three or four weeks have been really positive. We've had some good results. The lads are smiling again. I've actually enjoyed going to work again."

Gerrard also admits the return of Kenny Dalglish to the manager's seat at Anfield has been instrumental in the recent revival in fortunes.

"First and foremost, he's a good person," he said. "He's helped me throughout my career. The advice he has given me, even before coming back as manager. He's always had time for me. Cared for me. I know how much he wanted this job and I'm just glad he got what he wanted.

'I feel he can take the club forward. As everyone knows, it's a results business. But so far, so good, and I'd love him to get the contract extended.

'He's brought everything together. Growing up, my experience of Liverpool was that you don't hang out your dirty washing in public. For the last couple of years there's been a lot of bad press. Non-stop.

'That's not the way we want the club to be run. But Kenny's come in and he's lifted the fans and the players. I think you can see that in the determination they have shown in the last few games. The players are certainly playing for Kenny.'

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015