Breaking News
recent

Gary Neville Retiers From Football.

“I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I’ve ever had,” Neville told the club’s website.
“Obviously I am disappointed that my playing days are at an end, however it comes to us all, and it’s knowing when that time is and for me that time is now.
“I have played in the most incredible football teams, playing with some of the best players in the world as well as against them and I have been lucky to have been part of the team’s achievements and the club’s great success.
“There are so many people I want to thank and, of course, top of that list is Sir Alex (Ferguson, pictured left). He has given me so many opportunities and countless support over the last 20 years - he is truly one of the greatest managers - and I have to thank him for that.”

Gary Neville.







“As a young boy he had the will and determination to succeed as a footballer and that character remained with him throughout his career. That’s the legacy he leaves every young player at Manchester United” - Sir Alex

 


All the best Gary. You had a wonderful career and won so many trophies, any footballer would be envious. Your an inspiration to us all. Good Luck :)
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015