Breaking News
recent

The World Champions Train and Look Hot!!


Feast your eyes on the hotness that is the Spanish National Team. World champions and total babes... if you disagree, please crawl back under the rock you came from, because male or female, gay or straight, human or alien, you will find these men completely irresitible.

Oh and let's not forget that they are also awesome footballers...what can i say im a girl, as much as I love football, I also love hot men :p


Here we Mr David Villa giving us a lovely flash of thighs. You rock David, don't ever forget that.


Iker Casillas doing what he does best, stopping balls from hitting the back of the net. Although Mr Casillas I would gladly let your balls hit my... ummmm PG13 right.


Dayum dayummmm Superman!!!


Double Dayum!


Is it just me or has Sergio Ramos definetly been using Loreal Elvive on those locks of his. No? I think Victor Valdes also agress.


Yes, we know your jealous of his gorgeous curls David. Deal with it!


Fernando Torres walking alone...sorry I had to, don't worry Fernando with the amount of fangirls you have I'm sure you'll never walk alone. Except maybe if you go to Liverpool, Ahhh sorry...stopping now.


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015